Welcome to the Philadelphia College Prep Roundtable!
On behalf of the College Prep Roundtable, we want to extend a warm welcome to our exclusive community! Thank you for taking the first step in becoming a member. We are thrilled to have you on board. By joining the Philadelphia College Prep Roundtable, you have unlocked a world of opportunities and resources that will undoubtedly enhance your college preparation journey. As a member, you gain access to a myriad of benefits:
- Exclusive Resources: Access to our comprehensive library of college prep materials, including study guides, tips, and expert advice to help you excel in the college preparation and success process. Members may also become a member of the National College Attainment Network (NCAN,
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded individuals, share experiences, and learn from other members in our vibrant online community.
- PCPR Events: Participate in our insightful webinars, workshops, and discussions led by industry leaders. Any PCPR event that has a cost, members will have a reduced price.
- To Organization Primary Member: If you are an organization’s primary member please ensure that other team members included in your membership receive this email, as they should take advantage of their member benefits. (Organization members – 4 including primary and Premium Organization – 8 including primary member)
To complete your membership setup and ensure your full access to our resources, we kindly request you to take a moment to complete/update your directory information. This information will be used to personalize your Philadelphia College Prep Roundtable experience and allow other members to connect with you.
Note: For Organization members – If you are not the person identifying as the primary PCPR Member for your organization do not complete the directory request and please forward the primary member this email.
Updating your directory information:
- If you have been a PCPR member in the past please visit this link → [PCPR Online Directory] to ensure your Directory information is as you would like it in the directory..
- To become a member of NCAN click on the following link and follow NCAN instructions.
Please note that your directory information will be available to other members within 24-48 hours after completing/updating. This enables a seamless networking experience within our community. You will be sent an email with access to the private PCPR Member Access pages. Please ensure you protect your password(s). We are excited to accompany you on your college access and success career journey and look forward to seeing you thrive within our community. If you have any questions or need assistance at any point, don’t hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once again, welcome aboard, and congratulations on taking this crucial step toward a brighter academic future!
The Philadelphia College Prep Roundtable Team