The Philadelphia College Roundtable
College Access and Success
COVID-19; Coronavirus Outbreak Updates
In keeping college access and success professionals and advocates apprised in this time of changes in processes and practices, the Philadelphia College Prep Roundtable offers these resources. We also respect the knowledge and content base of its community, we look forward to your providing details you may also be aware of. Please feel free to share to the various PCPR outlets:
- PCPR GroupMe Account – PCPR is hosting a texting service for the college access and success community to post/send information, as well as ask colleagues for in the moment, realtime information. Go to https://bit.ly/pcpr_groupme to join the text messaging. Feel free to share what you’re finding out and ask questions of colleagues for help.
- PCPR “Let’s Talk About It” TIme – PCPR is hosting 90-minute open space conversations on hot/current topics. These meetings will be once a week, Fridays, 10:30A – 12:00P. You may check in to these meetings anytime during the 90 minutes.
- PCPR Social Media – Check in on all PCPR social media to receive and post information:
- PhillyGoes2College – https://phillygoes2college.org/covid-19-resource-guide/
PA State Updates:
- PA Statewide College Access Network (PSCAN) – PACAC’s Statewide College Access Network (PSCAN) will meet each Tuesday (starting March 24th) for the next few weeks from 11 a.m. till 11:30 a.m. to give folks the forum to provide brief updates and collect questions and items for discussion. It’s also an opportunity to check in to see how we’re doing and get the chance to interact as many of us are working from home with limited interaction. Please join us! Go to https://bit.ly/pscan_call to sign up for the video call.
- PACAC Updates and Resources – Information updates from the PA Association for College Admission Counseling – https://www.pacac.org/covid-19–pacac-updates-and-resources
- PA Department of Education (PDE) – https://www.education.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx
- PA State System of Higher Education (PASSHE) – http://www.passhe.edu/coronavirus/Pages/default.aspx
- Pennsylvania State Grant and Special Programs — COVID-19 – https://www.pheaa.org/about/covid-19.shtml
- National College Attainment Network (NCAN) – https://www.ncan.org/news/493855/How-the-Education-Field-is-Responding-A-Roundup-of-COVID-19-Resources.htm
- National Association for College Admission Counseling https://www.nacacnet.org/news–publications/newsroom/college-admission-status-coronavirus/
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NAFSAA) –http://www.nasfaa.org/covid19
- The College Board – https://pages.collegeboard.org/collegeboard-covid-19-updates
- ACT – https://www.act.org/content/act/en.html
- The Institute for College Access and Success (TICAS) – https://ticas.org/affordability-2/letter-from-ticas-ace-and-nasfaa-urging-help-for-student-loan-borrowers-during-covid-19-crisis/
Coronavirus and Forbearance Info for Students, Borrowers, and Parents –
For more details contact PCPR at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call/text 484-843-1153.
*PCPR is not responsible for content or information placed on any websites listed. Contact the organization directly regarding content on their specific site.