Join us for the Philadelphia College Prep Roundtable’s 7th Professional Conference
“It’s A New Day: Growing in the Midst of Change”
After last year’s conference†”Continuing the Courageous Conversation: Policy, Strategy and Action“, we recognized that no matter the circumstance, the courageous conversations must go on. †We are members of a community that exhibits promise, opportunity and talent; all things that can become overlooked in the ebb and flow of change within the larger landscape that we operate in. This year’s conference aims to celebrate the unique qualities that make PCPR members special, while continuing to pay attention to the things that they need in order to grow, network and be a voice in the continuing courageous conversation.
Professional development options at this year’s conference will be a hybrid of sorts, and will offer attendees a chance to participate in traditional workshops and/or focused professional development institutes.
This conference flier can be downloaded from†https://goo.gl/m8rxRJ
Workshop strand offerings:
- Effective College Access and Success practices in Middle Grades
- Advanced college advisement for the professional and advocate
- Effective “College Retention” preparation practice from the lens of college prep
- Networking college advisers and university admission representatives
- Gregory Anderson, PhD – Dean of the Temple University College of Education
- Michele Lawrence – Area Banking President/Senior Vice President of Philadelphia Wells Fargo